What are integrity assessments?
Integrity assessments are online pre-employment screening tools that help you easily identify high-risk applicants at the beginning of your hiring process. Insight’s assessments elicit direct admittance to behaviors you do not want in your workplace and, depending on the integrity assessment you choose, can reveal whether an applicant is at-risk for critical job performance behaviors as well as the likelihood that he or she will remain committed to your company. When administered with or immediately after the application, behavioral assessments help you eliminate undesirable applicants before they enter your hiring process or, even more importantly, your workforce.
What are job fit assessments?
Job fit assessments are online pre-empoloyment screening tools that allow you to easily find the applicants who have the highest potential for success in the position for which you’re hiring. They reveal information about job-specific psychological characteristics for specialized roles, whether an applicant is willing to meet the minimum job requirements for the positions, and whether an applicant may not have been forthright when taking the assessment. Insight’s job fit assessments also include an integrity feature and allow you to rank your applicants by an Overall Success Score so you can quickly and easily identify the very best candidates with the highest potential for success with your company.
What do these assessments do for my business?
Integrity and job fit assessments address a variety of employer concerns, including reducing the time and cost in recruiting, hiring, and training, as well as the long term costs of financial liabilities, poor employee morale, and low productivity. The most common areas in which you’ll see improvements are:
- Workers’ compensation claims – Insight is the only integrity testing company with a special focus on fraudulent claims
- Insurance costs
- Employee dependability
- Turnover/ job abandonment
- Employee theft/ shrinkage
- Customer service skills
- Increased customer, guest, and/ or resident satisfaction
Which assessment is best for my industry?
We offer a variety of choices – click here for a complete description of each assessment and the best choice for your industry.
How much does it cost?
There are multiple pricing options:
- Per assessment
- Flat rate
- Bulk assessment packages
Please contact us and we will be happy to customize a package that meets your specific needs.
How are these assessments administered?
Insight’s assessments are administered by you, online. They can be:
- Integrated into your applicant tracking system.
- Installed as a link in your online application.
- Administered online when the applicant is in your office.
Please contact us for more information about these options if you don’t have a computer available for applicants and/ or they don’t apply in your office.
Are these assessments legal?
Absolutely. All of Insight Worldwide’s assessments are:
- Reviewed by a third-party labor law attorney.
- Compliant with EEOC 4/5ths rule and ADA regulations.
- Compliant with ADA, incorporating options which accommodate sight, speech, or otherwise impaired applicants who may have difficulty completing a computerized assessment.
- For more information, view our legal compliance statement.
Can I try it out?
Yes, we have low-cost, no-commitment trials available.
Please contact us to determine the best solution for your business and to receive a proposal.